Debate

We Welcome All Lively Debate.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...Since "Deficit Reduction" Never Means "Cutting Spending"

Great article on Obama's "post shellacking wrap up."

On a side note, have people ever thought about the phrase "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it."  I mean, think about it for a second. I know I can go to the doctor's and my co-pay is $15. I know that if I get admitted to the hospital, it's $100. I literally know nothing else about my plan.

I guess my point is that I personally, and I believe the average American, doesn't know enough about their health care options to really know whether their plans are being fundamentally changed by health care reform in order to cut cost.

Maybe the burden's on me to figure this out, because who knows what changes we're gonna see if this health care bill stays as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment